Search This Blog

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Curves

She moves like waves to the shore
my hands around her hips as we entwine
Her eyes like stars tempting a wish
Solace in embrace and we are clouds and rain
The curves of her body take me to roads unknown
Destination and journey juxtaposed in line
Her waves crash into my shore and drown the sand
The old oars float away as she drifts me inward
Riptides and currents pull me near
She moves like wind through the field
Shaking the barley and relieving the sun beaten man
The sweat on his brow quenched by cool kisses from nowhere
The trees and grass play their tune
Whistling an old song that gives life anew
With the curves of her body leading me to roads unknown
My hands slide across her skin
Callouses stop me from feeling her embers
As I melt into a sea of quick undertow
I bring enough to fast remember
Her body is the freedom and air to breath
Her curves take me to roads I fear
Her lips are a spark for a greater fire

No comments:

Post a Comment