Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

And one year later.

So, I reactivated this thing. Disregard the other entries. I'm a different person now and have been for some time. I guess I should catch the blog up. Let's start with this years events.

Since last August I've: Been Accepted to Virginia Tech in the English Program(eventually to become ESL), Graduated from NRCC, Been accepted into a Dorm at VT, Got a job at Walmart(gag) and have matured quite a bit....well, all the important parts are still just as immature. :) I've lost about 40 pounds and I'm also a vegetarian(GASP! WILLPOWER! Holla at ya boy!).

So, That's been my year. It's a pretty great year. Also, I've come to a lot of realizations about my life and I have compromised greatly with myself. I have a different disposition but I'm still the same old me, just with more cocaine jokes. I have been blessed by Thor with some really good things lately and I've been in the mood to write constantly, yet, I've withheld that. My grammar has suffered. This blog is going to be more random than anything. I don't want to focus too much on any given thing. I have a lot of interests; Quantam Physics, Agnosticism, Music, Movies, Viking Mythology, Russian Literature, and youtubes of people getting hurt in funny ways. I hope to be able to share some of my writing as well. If you happen to work for a paper/magazine/blog site....PLEASE FUCKING HIRE ME! I'm like Hunter S. Thompson/George Carlin/Thor/Jesus/That Creepy Guy at the 7/11. :) And I'm broke as fuck-all.

I know my blog is a bit depressing at the moment. I hope to have a new and improved (greener) layout up by the weekend. Who knows what I'll do? I sure don't. Anyways, feel free to comment, be nice, be a cunt, either way, I'm still awesome. So, if you think I should write about something, Just suggest it. Comments are always welcome.

Now, to the disclaimer: I'm not worrying about offending anyone. I've been through enough shit to form my own opinions about things. If you're offended easily, this blog won't be for you. This is how I see the world. You may see it differently, that's fine, but I'm not the right person to be reading if your day consists of work and the couch. I'm a different sort. I know who I am, and it's taken long enough,; I don't offer apologies for that. Neither should you. :)

1 comment:

  1. my favorite part - "I hope to have a new and improved (greener) layout up by the weekend."

    :D yay for GREEN!

    ReplyDelete